At home Easter activities for kids
Looking for some fun Easter themed activities to keep the kids engaged over the school holidays? These are some of our favourites:
1. Easter egg hunt- using plastic Easter eggs, or paper ones children can colour and decorate, number the Easter eggs (1-10) and hide. Children can find the eggs and then order numbers.
*Variations- change the numbers to suit your child’s needs. For example use higher numbers or skip counting patterns.
2. Easter card- children can practice their writing by making an Easter card for their friends or family.
3. Get children to design their own Easter egg. Encourage them to use an interesting pattern.
4. Bunny ears- Cut out bunny ears and paste on cotton wool. Cut a long paper strip to fit around their head and paste on bunny ears.
5. Use a paper plate or paper cup to create an Easter bunny.
6. Order Easter eggs from smallest to largest.
Happy easter every bunny!